Online Turkey Visa for Mexican Citizens
By: Turkey e-Visa
Mexican citizens need a visa to travel to Turkey. Mexican citizens coming to Turkey for tourism and business purposes can apply for a multiple-entry visa online if they meet all the eligibility requirements. If you are a Mexican citizen and wish to apply for a Turkey visa from Mexico, please read on for information on the visa application requirements and procedure.
Turkey is one of the world's most popular tourist destinations. The country has developed an online visa application process, making obtaining a short-term Turkey visa quite simple. Turkish eVisa enables you to submit a visa application online in less than 30 minutes.
Online Turkey Visa or Turkey e-Visa is an electronic travel permit or travel authorization to visit Turkey for a period of upto 90 days. Government of Turkey recommends that foreign visitors must apply for a Online Turkey Visa at least three days (or 72 hours) before you visit Turkey. International tourists can apply for an Online Turkey Visa Application in a matter of minutes. Online Turkey Visa application process is automated, simple, and completely online.
Who Qualifies for a Turkey e-Visa to Mexico?
Mexican citizens who want to apply for a Turkish tourist visa online must have specific supporting documentation. This includes the following:
- A passport with a validity period of at least six (6) months.
- At least one (1) blank page must be included in the passport.
- An active email address to get notifications about the Turkish eVisa application.
- To pay the eVisa handling fee, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
- Enough finances to cover your stay in Turkey.
- You must have a returning or onward ticket if you want to go to another country via Turkey.
- Valid travel documents are required to enter the following location.
What Should Mexican Citizens Know About Turkish Visas?
Mexican citizens no longer must contact the Turkish embassy to request a tourist visa, thanks to the implementation of an online visa application system.
- Mexican travellers can apply for an Online Turkey Visa fast by filling out a Turkey visa application, presenting the relevant Turkey visa documents, and paying the visa fee.
- Mexican citizens could formerly acquire a visa on arrival. However, as of October 28, 2018, this service was no longer available. Every Mexican visitor must now obtain an Online Turkey Visa before entering the country.
- Furthermore, the conventional sticker visa system is being phased out. Anyone intending to enter Turkish territory for brief tourism or business purposes must apply online.
- All nationals, including regular, special, and service passport holders, must obtain a Turkey visa for Mexico. Border control personnel will refuse entrance clearance if you do not have a Turkey e Visa and the necessary supporting documents. If their visit is for less than 90 days, diplomatic passport holders are not required to apply for a visa.
What is the Validity of the Turkey e-Visa for Mexican citizens?
The visa is valid for a period of up to 180 days. It is a single-entry visa, which implies that visa holders can only visit the nation once. A single visit, however, should not last more than 30 days.
- Eligible travellers must submit some documentation with their application form. A scanned copy of the biographical page of a valid passport is one of the primary papers.
- Second, to pay the Turkey visa fee and begin visa application processing, you must possess an active debit or credit card or connection to a PayPal account. Note that you cannot use an eVisa from another nation as a support document.
Before you apply for Turkey business visa application, you must have detailed knowledge about business visa requirements. Click here to learn more about eligibility and requirements to enter in Turkey as a business visitor. Learn more at Turkey Business Visa.
What Happens After You Apply for a Turkish Visa?
Visa processing takes no longer than 24 hours. Applicants often receive their Online Turkey Visa between 1-4 working hours. Your eVisa to Turkey will be sent to you through email. You must first print the eVisa and store a digital copy on your mobile device.
You will be required to show your visa to customs and immigration officers at the point of entry shortly after arriving in Turkey. In addition to your original passport, you may be requested to show other supporting documents, such as proof of hotel registration. As a result, maintain all your relevant paperwork and printed copies when travelling to Turkey.
Turkey Transit Visa for Mexican Citizens:
Acquiring an Airport Transit Visa or ATV is not necessary if you are required to wait at any of Turkey's airports to catch your connecting flight and do not wish to leave the airport grounds. However, if you plan to leave the airport and proceed to a place where you will spend the night, you need to obtain a Turkey transit visa before flying to Turkey.
There are two types of transit visas available:
- The single transit program enables the tourist to enter the country only once. With a transit visa, they may remain in the city for up to thirty days.
- The double transit visa permits the passenger to make two entries within three months. The duration of each visit cannot exceed thirty days.
The application process for a Turkish transit visa and a Turkish eVisa is the same; the same documents are required along with the application form.
Points to Remember When Traveling to Turkey:
- Never travel with illegal medications or substances. Drug offences in Turkey carry harsh consequences, with offenders facing lengthy jail sentences.
- All international visitors, including Mexican nationals, must have a valid travel document, such as a passport copy. Always take your actual passport with you.
- Insulting the Turkish flag, government, the country's founding member Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, or the president is banned in Turkey. Never make derogatory or disparaging remarks about Turkey, especially on social media. Visitors are not permitted to photograph military sites.
- Before exporting antiques or cultural artefacts, you must get an official certificate. Exporting will be regarded as illegal if no permissions are obtained.
- Travellers are not permitted to use metal detectors to inspect artefacts or to damage or destroy Turkish cash.
- Conservative behaviour and attire are observed in the majority of Turkish regions. As a result, international visitors are advised to dress conservatively, particularly when touring shrines and mosques. They should also refrain from public displays of affection and respect Turkish religions and social standards.
Foreign nationals wishing to travel to Turkey for tourist or business purposes can apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization called Online Turkey Visa or Turkey e-Visa. Learn more at Eligible Countries for Online Turkey Visa.
FAQs Mexico eVisa for Turkey
1. Do Mexicans require a visa to enter Turkey?
Yes, Mexican passport holders must obtain a visa to enter Turkey. Citizens of Mexico can apply for a Turkey visa online. The Turkey e-visa is only valid for short-term leisure or business travel.
2. How much does a Turkish visa cost for Australians?
Please go through our website to check the Turkey e-Visa price for Australian passport holders.
You can quickly pay with a credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, or UnionPay). You can also check the Turkish Visa Fees calculator for convenience (Turkish Visa Fees).
3. How long does it take to apply for an e-visa to Turkey?
It takes less than ten minutes to fill in the Turkey e-Visa application. The rest will be taken care of by us.
Get the Turkey e-Visa from Mexico now!
Please carefully fill out the form on our website to apply for an official Turkey visa from Mexico.
- According to the form, all that is needed of you is your personal information, travel information, passport information, and the sort of visa you are requesting.
- Meanwhile, when completing the Turkey visa application form, please attempt to fill in the areas highlighted with red asterisks, as these contain critical information required for processing your e-visa to Turkey.
- When submitting your visa application, please select the processing time best suits your needs.
- Please check that you are a Mexican citizen before submitting your form. Please double-check all of your information to prevent any errors. Also, ensure to fill the areas marked with a red asterisk to guarantee that your Turkish visa is processed smoothly.
- Please select the appropriate procedure time, then wait; we will contact you as soon as possible.
- However, now that we are fully aware of the dangers of coronavirus, we must take precautions to prevent the transmission of coronavirus.
- While submitting your e-visa application, keep in mind that issued visas or payments for granted visas cannot be reimbursed, even if the recipient cannot utilize it or travel due to the covid-19 measures placed in place. Remember that visa approval sometimes takes longer than anticipated.
Where is the Turkish embassy in Mexico?
Address - Turkish Embassy in Mexico City, Mexico Monte Lobano No. 885 Lomas de Chapultepec Delegacion Miguel Hidalgo 11000 Mexico, D. F. Mexico
Telephone Number - (+52) 55 5282-5446 / 4277 (+52) 55 5282-5043
Fax Number - (+52) 55 5282-4894
Email - [email protected]
Website - mexico.emb.mfa.gov.tr
Consul - Mr Ahmet Acet - Ambassador
Where is the Mexican embassy in Turkey?
Portakal Çiçeği Residence, Pak Sokak 1/110, Kat 31, Çankaya
Telephone - +90 (312) 442 30 33, +90 (312) 442 30 99, +90 (312) 441 94 24, +90 (312) 441 94 54
Fax - +90 (312) 442 02 21
Email - [email protected]
Office Hours - Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Services - The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Mexico in Ankara, Turkey.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport
- Power of attorney
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil Registration
Head of Mission - José Luis Martínez y Hernández, Ambassador
We offer Turkey visa for US citizens. To learn more about Turkish visa application, requirements, and process contact us now. Learn more at Turkey Visa for United States Citizens.
Which are the International Airports in Turkey?
Turkey has many airports, and while the list is extensive, we have chosen some of the best. So, go through this helpful list and gather all of the information you can on airports in Turkey.
1. International Airport of Istanbul
Istanbul Airport is one of the country's busiest. As the name implies, the airport is in Istanbul, Turkey's capital. The airport replaced Istanbul Ataturk Airport in 2019. The Istanbul Airport was built with a larger passenger capacity to relieve pressure on the former airport. The airport can accommodate up to 90 million passengers per year. Erdogan, Turkey's president, declared it open in 2018.
The airport is around 25 kilometres from the city centre of Istanbul. The airport was built in stages to make the infrastructure more comfortable for passengers. Several amenities, including automobile rental services, luggage wrapping centres, many information desks, and more, allow Istanbul Airport to meet the bulk of the needs of tourists.
Tayakadin, Terminal Cad No. 1, 34283 Arnavutköy/Istanbul, Turkey.
IST is the airport code.
2. Airport of Konya
This airport serves military and commercial objectives, and NATO occasionally uses it. Konya Airport originally opened its doors in the year 2000. The State Airports Administration manages the Konya Airport. Passengers arriving at Konya Airport can also visit the city's top attractions, such as the Mevlana Museum, Karatay Madarsa, Azizia Mosque, and others.
Address: Vali Ahmet Kayhan Cd. No. 15, 42250 Selçuklu/Konya, Turkey.
The airport code is KYA.
3. Antalya Airport
Antalya Airport is another airport worth mentioning in Turkey's list of domestic and international airports. The airport is 13 kilometres from the city core of Antalya. Because a big number of people visit this place to spend time at Antalya's beaches, this airport remains congested.
Furthermore, the hassle-free airport shuttles make it simple for passengers to acquire Antalya Airport tickets.
Antalya Havaalanı Dış Hatlar Terminali 1, 07230 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey is the address of Yeşilköy Airport.
The airport code is AYT.
4. Erkilet International Airport
Kayseri Erkilet International Airport, also known as the Erkilet International Airport, is located 5 kilometres from Kayseri. Because the airport is also used for military purposes, you may be able to watch military activities in the airport area if you are fortunate. Previously, the airport could not accommodate a considerable number of passengers; but thanks to an extension completed in 2007, the Erkilet International Airport can now handle more than a million travellers.
Hoca Ahmet Yesevi Airport is located at Mustafa Kemal Paşa Boulevard, 38090 Kocasinan/Kayseri, Turkey.
The airport code is ASR.
5. Dalaman International Airport
Dalaman Airport is another airport in Turkey that both the military and civilians use. It primarily serves South-West Turkey.
The airport has separate terminals for international and domestic flights. The airport's construction began in 1976, although it wasn't designated as an airport until 13 years later.
Airport Address: Ege, 48770 Dalaman/Mula, Turkey.
The airport code is DLM.
6. Trabzon Airport
The Trabzon Airport in Turkey, located in the beautiful Black Sea region, has some of the most beautiful sights in store for all visitors who land here. The Trabzon Airport mainly serves domestic passengers.
Domestic passenger traffic has increased substantially recently, prompting airport improvements to accommodate many passengers.
The airport's address is Üniversite, Trabzon Havaalanı, 61100 Ortahisar/Trabzon, Turkey.
The airport code is TZX.
7. Airport of Adana
Adana's airport is also known as the Adana Sakirpasa Airport. With a passenger capacity of 6 million passengers per year, it is Turkey's sixth busiest airport. It is also Turkey's first commercial airport, having opened in 1937. There are two terminals at the airport, one for international and domestic aircraft.
Turhan Cemal Beriker Blv., 01000 Seyhan/Adana, Turkey, is the address of Yeşiloba Airport.
The airport code is ADA.
8. Adiyaman International Airport
Despite its small size, Adiyaman Airport delivers services worthy of note. Adiyaman Airport's runway is roughly 2500 meters long. The General Directorate of the States Airports Authority oversees the operation of this public airport in Turkey.
Airport Address: 02000 Adyaman Merkez/Adyaman, Turkey.
ADF is the airport code.
9. Airport of Erzurum
Erzurum Airport, which opened in 1966, is both a military and a public airport in Turkey. This airport only serves regional flights because it is a domestic airport. The airport is around 11 kilometres from the Erzurum area. This airport has had several accidents reported; however, due to its infrastructure, it continues to meet travellers' needs.
The airport's address is ciftlik, Erzurum Havaalanı Yolu, 25050 Yakutiye/Erzurum, Turkey.
The airport code is ERZ.
10. Hatay International Airport
This airport opened in 2007 and is one of the newest in Turkey. This international airport is in the Hatay region, 18 kilometres from the city of Hatay.
Hatay's tourists can see the Antakya Archaeological Museum, Skenderun Sahil, Harbiye Selalesi, and other attractions.
Paşaköy Airport is in Havaliman Cad 1/1, 31121 Hatay, Turkey.
HTY is the airport code.
If a traveler plans to leave the airport, they must get a transit visa for Turkey. Even though they will only be in the city for a short while, transit travelers who wish to explore the city must have a visa.Learn more at Transit Visa for Turkey.
What Are Some Tourist Attractions in Turkey for Mexicans?
Turkey is a breathtaking place that spans Asia and Europe. It is brimming with old monuments left behind from a parade of civilizations, as well as stunning scenery that never ceases to impress.
Its vibrant culture, exquisite cuisine, and long history captivate all visitors. Its spectacular landscapes, ranging from the bright sunshine of the Mediterranean to its enormous mountains and bleak steppe, can be considered standalone tourist destinations.
Whether you want to drink up the Byzantine and Ottoman splendour of Istanbul on a city holiday, relax on the beach, delve into history by roaming through sites like Ephesus, or experience some of the world's most peculiar landscapes in Pamukkale and Cappadocia, this country has something for everyone.
For ideas on where to travel, check out our list of the top tourist destinations in Turkey.
Sumela Monastery, built in the 4th century, is one of the world's oldest monasteries. This lovely monastery is located just outside Trabzon on the gorgeous Zigana Mountain. Sumela Monastery, dedicated to the Virgin Mary and with a beautiful architectural style, attracts spiritual seekers and architecture buffs.
This monastery's interior walls are covered with bright and exquisite frescoes. This location's isolated environment and tranquil atmosphere also allow guests to conduct peaceful meditation.
Mount Nemrut, located in Eastern Turkey, is the magnificent residence of King Antiochus I Theos of the Kingdom of Commagene. This site, regarded as the world's eighth wonder, is filled with exquisite statues of King Antiochus I Theos and different Persian and Greek gods.
Amid the magical ambience, you may observe the majestic stone heads of old gods sitting on the dry mountaintop. Zeus Oromasdes, Apollo-Mithras-Helios-Hermes, Commagene-Tyche, and Heracles-Verethragna-Art Agnes-Areas are among the Greco-Persian deities you can see during your visit to the 2,150-meter-high Mount Nemrut.
A cistern is an underground reservoir that stores and distributes filtered water. One example is the renowned Basilica cistern, built in 532 to store and filter water for the Palace of Constantinople and the surrounding areas. Visitors can currently access two of the cistern's gates.
While wondering at the excellent dynamics and intellect employed back in time, take note of the two flip-headed medusa sculptures in the extreme left side corner of the cistern. The rationale for the flipped head medusa's placement is unknown. Visit this unusual tourist attraction to learn about its fascinating history and operations.
The approval of an Online Turkey Visa is not always a given, though. Several things, such as giving false information on the online form and concerns that the applicant would overstay their visa, might cause the Online Turkey Visa application to be refused. Learn more at How to Avoid Turkey Visa Rejection.
Which Countries Can Apply for A Turkey E-Visa?
Passport holders from the countries and territories listed below can obtain a Turkey Visa Online for a charge before arrival. Most of these nations have a 90-day stay limit of 180 days.
The eVisa for Turkey is valid for 180 days. Most of these nations have a 90-day stay limit within six months. Turkey Visa Online is a visa with multiple entries.
Republic of Cyprus
United Arab Emirates
Conditional Turkey e-Visa
Passport holders of the following countries are eligible to apply for a single-entry Turkey Visa Online, on which they can stay for up to 30 days only if they satisfy the conditions listed below:
All nationalities must hold a valid Visa (or a Tourist Visa) from one of the Schengen countries, Ireland, the United States, or the United Kingdom.
All nationalities must hold a Residence Permit from one of the Schengen countries, Ireland, the United States, or the United Kingdom.
Please apply for a Online Turkey Visa 72 hours in advance of your flight.